Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sick + tired + sad




Went for swimming lesson this morning at Matahari Club.. It was so cold this morning cuz it rained last night.. Didn't wanna go at first but my mum told me to go so I went.. After swimming, I got flu :( cuz it was very very cold..

Then, wanted to go trim my hair this afternoon.. So, we went Pizza Hut for lunch cuz my sister wanted to eat.. When we went there, the shop just open.. It was so freaking hot there.. What's even worse is I came down from the car freezing and enter the shop melting.. Made my flu even worse.. I was sneezing non stop.. Suddenly, they on the air cond.. My gosh, from melting back to freezing again.. Yeah, I kept sneezing till I enter the car.. LOL



Mummy looking at some promotions







Can yu see my nose swollen?

After lunch, when my mum's paying the bill, there's a phone call.. Suddenly, my mum's face so pale cuz my godgrandfather passed away.. Unfortunately, we got to postphone our appointment to next week :( I felt so sad.. But one thing is, he passed away peacefully.. He's actually very weak and sick.. I cried everytime I go and visit him.. Seriously, when yu look at him, I bet yu guys will cry too.. I just want him to know I love him so much! Hope yu rest in peace 'Ye ye' ! I'll always remember yu..

That's all for now.. Sayonara!


<3yeanli





0 comments: