Saturday, October 3, 2009

Semifinals!

First of all, I would like to thank coach for the gold class ticket to watch the single semifinals! Thank yu so much! Secondly, I would like to thank Aunty Sim for sending me there cuz my aunt was already there earlier.. Appreciate lots!

Today's match was awesome! Seriously, it's so much nicer than yesterday's match.. I'm loyal to Verdasco.. I supported him throughout the entire match! XD anyway, Gonzalez good game! Do yu know I almost got the big tennis ball from verdasco? It was just a feet from me! Argh.. So disappointing! Btw, Verdasco won :)


Thx coach, again! :)

Hope I'll get a ticket tmrw from Uncle Phil.. I wanna watch the finals.. It's Verdasco against Davydenko..

Guess what? This is so not fair.. My aunt's boyfriend is going to go for a hi tea with all the tennis player tmrw! I ALSO WANNA GO LAH! Try to get an invitation card for me kay, uncle? :) I'm giving him my tennis ball so that he'll be able to get their signature >.<

That's all ^^ bye!

<3yeanli

P.S. Hopefully I'll get a good sit tmrw.. *praying hard* :) :)

0 comments: