Sunday, October 4, 2009

Finals!

OMGOMGOMG! I really need to thank whoever who gave me the silver ticket! Eventhough it's just silver, worth so much.. Honestly, really worth it.. I love today.. I'm just lucky.. Why? Cuz I went three days to watch the play.. And today was the best view.. I got the gold ticket, but the view was okay only.. Today was superb.. My picture might not be clear and it's very small cuz my phone can't zoom.. >.< but, I can see with my eyes clearly! Verdasco is so handsome! He has got long hair now..

Well, Nikolay Davydenko won.. Is okay.. I'm happy with Verdasco..

BTW, I GOT FERNANDO VERDASCO's AUTOGRAPH! OMG!! I GOT HIS POSTER TOOO! I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY.. Yu wouldn't wanna know how I get it :D I'm not gonna say it out here.. hehe.. Anyway, I was a ruler away to get Davydenko's autograph but he went off already,. I don't know why he wanna go off so early.. Verdasco tried to give his autograph to his fans all the way from left to right.. See how awesome he is!

I can't stop hugging the giant ball.. XD sorry, no pictures of me hugging the giant ball :P










If yu guys dun believe, come to my house and I'll show it to yu :D

Kayh bye ^^



That's him!

<3yeanli

P.S. The giant ball worth RM50 now :) at least I have a signature there.. I'll get it full soon :D yes SOON!

0 comments: