Friday, October 9, 2009

I'm so dead

Exam is like in two weeks time and I have not been studying.. Omgosh.. What's wrong with me? Especially history.. I dun even understand what is she teaching in class.. Andd I don't know how in the world she gonna finish her syllabus.. I need to give up my Farmville for about a month.. I don't know whether I can or not.. It's wasting my time by planting the seeds, plowing and harvesting.. I'll need like at least an hour..

Plus, now I'm so busy thinking about this year hi tea.. It's not easy to handle everything.. I haven even think of some stuffs yet.. I have no time left.. It's hard to pass some jobs to other people cuz yu will never know whether they can be trusted or not..

I seriously don't know what to do now.. Especially when I go back to school.. Yu know la, we have afternoon session also.. They can only complain and not helping anything =.= sighs..







Where am I looking? :X

Bye..

<3yeanli

0 comments: