Saturday, October 3, 2009

Malaysian Open 2009

Went to Malaysian open quarterfinals round for singles just now! It was fun :D thx yu tsing yu for the ticket! Pn.Chan, Yee Ling, Tsing Yu, Brandon, Ben Ng, Grace, Ben Lim and Amelia were there too! I don't know what happen to me today.. First, I left my purse at home.. My ticket were in my purse.. Zz I was so panic and scared.. Luckily, my aunt called Aunty Juanne and asked her whether she has extra ticket.. Thank gawd she has! Second thing is I went and bought the gigantic tennis ball.. Guess what happen?I was so excited till I forgot to take my change back =.= see how careless I am.. Sigh.. I paid the counter 100 bucks and I'm suppose to get 50 bucks in return.. Thank gawd I got my change back..



This giant ball is RM50! Believe it? Yu have to!




Making funny faces with the ball.. Lol



The three of us! :)



Posing with the giant ball!

So the match started at five and Fernando Gonzalez was playing with Mikhail Youzhny.. Gonzalez won 6-3,6-3.. that match was okay only.. Gonzalez played well.. He's shots were very fast and deep! Love the way he plays and serves.. Here's the fun part.. After the break, it was between Richard Gasquet and Fernando Verdasco.. Their match was great! Very nice play! I enjoyed watching them playing.. Owhh, Verdasco did an overhead return to Gasquet and the ball hits the small lil cute boy at the VVIP seats.. I'm not sure whether it was an overhead return or forehand.. Obviously he cried.. Haha.. Pity him la.. He's a cute Malay boy.. In the end, Verdasco won 7-5,6-4.. Then, the winner suppose to throw the tennis balls with their autographs to us.. I wanna get their balls! Jeremy got Gonzalez autograph! Dam him.. I also want!

Anyway, there's this lady, she got the luckiest ball.. She won a proton car (I don't give a dam at all), hong kong open ticket (I do want it!), two kisses from Verdasco (I WANT IT SO MUCH!) and a hug from him (WHO DOESN'T WANT THAT?!?!) I'm so jealous now!

Well, the small cute boy get to shake hands with Verdasco and got his autograph after he hit the small boy.. He gave him a wristband! And a HUG tooo! Wait, he get to take picture with him also =.= argh! This is making me feel more jealous!




I saw Coach Michael there! :)



Can't see Amelia >.<



Amelia and grace..



Pizza for dinner! XD



Cacat picture lol..

Shall stop here now.. This post is very long >.< bye!

<3yeanli

P.S. Grace, I don't want Verdasco underwear and his sweaty tennis ball.. I want his shirt, cap, wristband, pants and shoes.. :) :)

0 comments: