Tuesday, October 13, 2009

PMR is over!

Today is the last day of PMR.. My sister is so lucky.. She's free now! I want to be like her.. :( I still have my final term coming soon.. I miss the time when I was in Form 3.. I had so much fun.. I miss playing MapleStory.. My sister is gonna play.. I only can sit and watch :( so sad..

Anyway, life is so miserable without aircond.. My aircond spoilt! Yesterday night, I slept without aircond and study without aircond.. Gosh, it's so frigging hot! Someone better fix it today.. Or not I can't sleep tonight.. I slept quite late yesterday night and I did get a good rest.. I woke up super early today.. Sigh..

Kayh.. That's all!

<3yeanli

P.S. I had a scary dream the day before yesterday :(

-- Post From My iPhone



-- Post From My iPhone

0 comments: