Sunday, October 11, 2009

Another day

I wasted the whole day yesterday by eating.. I eat and eat non stop.. Goodness, I gonna become fat :( I should eat less now.. Yesterday morning, I woke up around 8 and I ate some biscuits.. After yoga, I ate pudding.. Then at around 12, went to little ben for lunch.. The food was okay only.. Not that nice also.. Just that, the ambience was great.. I think ppl like to go there cuz of the ambience.. I ate fried chicken and rice.. My aunt said very nice so I tried >.< not sure what izit called.. It's little ben I-CHI-BAN something.. Lol.. Owhh, I drank Grape Her-Up.. The drink was nice..
Here are some pictures





Before stirring





After stirring





The rice taste horrible! I should have just order the chicken.. Rice=yucks!



My sister went and eat before I manage to get the picture =.= btw, she ate nasi dagang



My aunt ate sailor mee.. Taste good..





My grandpa ate sailor mee curry.. I dun like it.. Sorry ar, picture abit blur.. My grandfather was too hungry and he can't wait to eat lol..

That's my lunch.. After lunch, at about 4, I felt so hungry and I ate some potato chips and biscuits.. Then an hour later, went to pasar tani to grab some fruits and bought bubble milk tea.. At 6.30, I had my dinner.. And at 8.30, I had some fruits.. After eating fruits, my aunt and I headed to Kelana Jaya to get our supper.. Goshh, I'm gonna be a pig very soon.. I guess I should stop eating like how i ate yesterday.. Imagine if I eat like that everyday?

So I pratically wasted my time with food! Whattheheck right?

That's all.. Toodles!

<3yeanli




0 comments: