Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

Happie Halloween! Had a great lunch with my family just now.. Celebrated my grandma, mummy, aunt, and 2 of my uncles birthday.. Let the picture explain everything as I lazy to type >.<



Sharkfin soup :)



Look at the carrot.. It's a bird! Sooo cute!



My sharkfin soup XD



Duck.. Each table got one.. It taste awesome :D



Cutting the duck



Ta daaa~ they roll the duck with this






It's a dragon.. Craved using carrot.. So creative













Cake ^^



Two small boys trying to blow the candles



One happie family :) sorry picture blur cuz the cameraman dunno how to take picture



My cousin :D gosh, he's so cute.. He's going Genting with me

Kay that's my lunch

<3yeanli

P.S. Will be watching MJ 'This Is It' later at pyramid




0 comments: