Friday, October 9, 2009

My cute boy










Some of yu might not understand this but fyi, my brother wrote this by himself without any help from us.. I din know he can write so well *jealous* :( maybe not jealous.. Envy him.. Haha.. Anyway, he can speak much better than me now and he can recognize a lot of words.. He starts to ask me to teach him and I dun mind teaching him.. But, it's all in mandarin.. Gosh, how am I suppose to know.. I only can read and write basic ones.. I forgot a lot of words already.. I feel so bad cuz i can't get to help him.. Btw, I can still speak mandarin.. So not really dumb dumb yet XD

I'll translate what he wrote in English

he wrote :-
I love to eat bread.
I dun like to study.
I dun like to attend classes.
I dun like to write.
I dun like to sing.(he can sing very well. Everytime when I sing or play piano, he'll sing)

Kay that's all for now






My brother :)











Suppose to study but I'm blogging >.<

<3yeanli



0 comments: