Tuesday, September 15, 2009

US Open 2009 (edited)

One word.. D.I.S.A.P.P.O.I.N.T.E.D.. Roger Federer, world number 1 tennis player, lost in the finals to Juan Martin del Potro, world number six tennis player.. That's so sad when Ying Ying told me.. Pn Chan asked her to pass the MSG to me >.< I actually din wanna go to school today cuz I wanted to watch the match so much.. But, forced to go :(

Okay, back to story.. I just can't believe that FedEx lost to Del Potro.. If it was Nadal still understandable lah.. FedEx known as the best player at all times but, sad to say he lost! not to Nadal, Djokovic, Roddick or even Murray.. He lost to a tennis player who had not won any Grand Slam Tittles yet :( So unpredictable.. Again, like what Pn. Chan said 'Yu'll never know cuz it's game.. Anything can happen..' And I told her FedEx will surely win.. She also agreed with me.. Well, what Pn. Chan said is true >.<

After beating Djokovic in the semis

I'll still support yu Federer! To me, yur the best~ Yu are very calm throughout the match.. Shall learn that from yu :X

Btw, some pictures on del Potro after winning his 'first' dream and title..







That was for the men

Next will be the women.. It was between new mother,Kim Clijsters, who was retired for 2 years to start up her family came back for US Open with no ranking in the world,won her second US Open title with a decisive 7-5, 6-3 victory over Caroline Wozniacki,seeded number 6 in the world, who's only 19 on Sunday. She's only 19!! Not bad huh? She's good yu know? Anyway, if yu're free, do go to YouTube and watch the semifinals for women.. It's between Serena Williams and Kim Clijsters.. Watch it, it's very interesting :P


Wozniacki


Clijster winning her 2nd US Open title :)


with her cute 18 months old daughter XD


Well, that's it ^^ bye.. Nites all~

<3yeanli


-I wonder do yu still care about me?-

0 comments: