Monday, September 14, 2009

Selfish people

Everyone is selfish.. Nobody is not.. But there's a limit also.. Dun get so selfish till yu dun care about yur own family member.. I'd like to share this story to all of yu..

My grandmother's brother, age of 8x, suffering from all sorts of diseases.. He's very very weak.. He can't talk, walk, get up from bed and blind.. He can hear but slightly only.. Just now, my grandma received a call from her sister.. And yu wanna know what her sister told her? My grandma's brother's children don't wanna feed him water and didn't wanna let him eat.. They dun care him anymore.. Come on lah! He's old, weak and sick.. Why are them so stupid? Everyone will get old one day also right? Imagine next time yur kids doing that to yu.. How will yu feel? Think again! Even I'm not close to them, I cried cuz I felt the pityness.. I pity him.. He feels really hurt inside.. He's still alive and he still has feelings! People wake up pls.. Use yur brain a bit la.. Yu guys don't feel it cuz yu're not at his situation.. What if yu are? All these need to teach?! These are the basic things yu should have in life! CARE!! AND LOVE!! Is it that hard to care for someone? Please lar.. He's still yur dad okay?! Don't yu know how much he sacrifice for yu all? Gosh, wake up!! He can't talk doesn't mean he dun feel anything! He can't walk doesn't mean yu shouldn't care! He can't see doesn't mean yu can't feed him water! At least feed him some water.. My grandma's sister went and visit him today.. And his children said he doesn't wanna drink water.. Yu know what? That's bullshit! My grandma's sister fed him so much of water and he drank so much! He was so thirsty till he can't even breathe properly.. When my grandma told me that, I got dam angry and at the same time I was sad.. I cried to her.. I know it doesn't help cuz she can't do anything also.. He's in Ipoh..

I'm freaking angry with his children and I feel very sad for him.. When the next time I see them, I won't even call them as my aunt.. If I have the rights, I'd have give each of them a slap! He has got eight children and not even ONE can help him? WTH! So many of yu all at home... Why can't yu all take turns and take care of him? All of them deserve a slap! Although I'm not close to them, still, his still part of my family..



To everyone out there, please don't do this to any of yur family members and yur friends.. Maybe I shouldn't say please.. It's better that I say NEVER! No matter how sick they are, never treat them this way.. Show them that yu still love them and want them.. I'm sure yu wouldn't want that to happen to yu in future.. Everyone will go through this stage.. Everyone will gets old.. How will yu feel if yur kids do the same thing to yu? Is the same.. Eventhough they can't talk, walk, see and hear, they still have feelings.. They're still part of yur family.. Think back how much they had sacrifice for yu.. This is the time to pay back.. Let them feel that yu still need them! Don't be tooo selfish..

<3yeanli

0 comments: