Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hate yuuuu!

Well there's this person called X is pissing me off in school.. He's so irritating and annoying.. Why can't he let me do my own work? Does he need to call me to help him every single f*cking day? Owh come on, I've got so many other things to do.. So what if I'm yur favourite? Does it gonna help me? Don't be stupid.. Yu said I'll do everything for yu? Keep dreaming la.. Since when, where and how I said that?!?!?! Yu shud really keep yur dam mouth shut! Dun simply create stories and tell other ppl that I willing to do EVERYTHING for yu.. In yur dreams I will! (I don't think I'll even do that) no wonder why So many ppl hates yu.. Not to say I dun wanna help but yu're too much! I'm yur slave izit? How can yu just gimme orders just like that?! Who yu think yu are? I'm wasting my precious time doing yur stupid work! Seriously it's dam STUPID! I dun wanna see yu anymore.. Yu can get lost!

P.S. People might take yu for granted if yu're too good to them.. Once yu give them a help, they'll chase after yu every single day.. I've learnt my lesson and I'm not gonna let other people take me for granted.. Sometimes being too helpful is not very good..

<3yeanli

-- Post From My iPhone

0 comments: