Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Fun fun fun

School was fun today.. When I say fun means it's really really fun.. Usually wednesday is a super duper boring day in school but today was totally different.. Why? Cuz during PJ, we had 'physical test'.. Yeah, our teacher's lecturer came to observe her.. She taught us about 'daya tahan otot'.. We were asked to do pumping, burpee, half squad and sit up.. Trust me it's SUXX! luckily those form five fellas weren't there.. If not, I think all of us would embarrased ourselves.. Maybe not all.. Some :) I really hated pumping.. I can't do it.. =.= anyway, there's this person and I shall called it X.. She did the pumping as if she's having sex.. Lol.. Seriously, is really embarrasing.. Won't go further :) next was during BM, teacher did not teach today.. So, we played quiz.. We were divided into three groups.. Andd the group that lose will have to write alphabets using head for girls and butt for guys.. Sad to say, my group lost.. Yeah, so we need to spell alphabets using our head.. It was fun.. Haha.. Amelia and I wrote XXX using our head.. Lol.. But the fun part was when the boys need to write the alphabets using their butt! Shawne, Naqiuddin, afiq and Alphaeus were writting those alphabets with their 'sexy' butt.. Dammm funny! Really enjoyed school today.. No regrets going to school today.. Hehe

No pictures cuz not allowed to bring phone to school :(

Kay that's for now.. Byee
<3yeanli
-- Post From My iPhone

0 comments: