Sunday, September 6, 2009

MLTR

Went to genting for MLTR concert.. It was awesome! Is soooo nice.. Eventhough their songs kinda old but still, is so meaningful.. I cried for some of the songs kayh? Met Yao Hsiang there tooo :) he called me.. Wonder how he saw me.. There were so many ppl.. LOL.. towards the end of the show.. I actually went to the VVIP sit to hear their last song.. Goshh, it was so nice! I sang the whole song with them.. *no more voice already* I recorded a video.. Was so clear! :P The concert was worth it..
















I love it.. Waiting to go for another concert ^^






Soo hot!! XD





Kay that's all..

<3yeanli

I won't forget the way you're kissing
The feelings so strong were lasting for so long :)


Great dream yesterday night!
Can I just continue sleeping and not to wake up?
It's hard for it to happen when I wake up, I know :(



0 comments: