Thursday, September 17, 2009

Colours colours :)

As I promised someone that I'll update my blog >.< yu know who yu are :)..

Hmm, bought some colour pens in NewStation.. Is soo nice.. I know I already have loads of colour pens, but this is frigging nice.. Can't stop looking at it that's why I bought it.. It's quite cheap.. Only RM10.. Worth it right? Sorry Amelia.. I didn't know that yu wanted orange colour.. I'm so so sorry.. I'll get yu another one when I go there again..



Look at the colours.. Isn't it nice? :) (ignore my ugly writting) >.<



^^

Owh, not to forget my favourite colour is still pink..



See everything's pink!! Except the yellow file.. Lol.. Haven see inside my pencilbox yet.. Inside it almost everything is pink.. Ain't joking.. Ask my frens :)

Byebye that's all..

<3yeanli

0 comments: