Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hardworking??




Dam pro huh? Maybe because of the incident last time that's why Jacky Chan is using the chair.. Wanna know what happen the last time? He's got some weird style to write on the board when's low.. So, Amelia used my old phone to take his picture.. Without knowing, my phone wasn't silent.. Then, when she capture his picture, there's a sound.. Immediately, he turned around and ask who took my picture.. Lol! Both of us burst out laughing when he continue writing.. >.< right after that incident, he no longer stand with a weird style when writing on the board.. He use the chair! Thx to us XD




Next is my grandfather.. Is he hardworking? Yu have to say yes! The reason is because he took two hours to water the plants! That also not enough.. He came home and told my mum that he needs at least 3 hours!! All of us started laughing.. So bad right? Laugh at my grandfather :( anyway I wanted to help him.. But he din wanna let me.. He said let him do it cuz I won't know how to water the plants LOL! He did it slow and steady.. He make sure all the plants get enough water.. And me, following him and looking after him.. Is dam tiring.. For two freaking hours, I've been standing there seeing him watering.. Dam boring also.. But I still love him so much! :)

Kayh that's all.. Buhbye :)

<3yeanli

0 comments: