Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Two extra holes :)






Went pyramid today with Amelia.. And, I pierced my ear XD I was so scared that it'll be painful but it's not :).. Spent a lot today cuz of that stupid stupid shop.. Shouldn't have buy from there.. So freaking expensive.. We were using our own money summore.. If it's my parents or other people then is okay la.. ( I know I'm such a bad girl, cuz I dun wanna use my money ) haihz.. So sad.. Thx to that stupid shop I can't buy other stuffs!! :( only bought so few things >.< and cost me RM90 already.. Last time, RM50 for shopping is more than enough.. But now, RM100 also not enough =.= wanted to watch 'the ugly truth' but there's no seats.. Sad and the queue was super duper long! Wasted our time there..






Amelia enjoying her fries! Lol :P




Abit cacat la this picture >.<






Can't see my earrings :(

Kay byebye!

<3yeanli

0 comments: