Sunday, November 15, 2009

No Internet and astro

I won't have astro and Internet starting tomorrow till 30th November.. If there's anything please call my handphone.. My house phone will not be working for a week.. Cuz they're transfering the phone line to my new house. Internet and astro as well ): what in the world am I going to do for two weeks? No internet and astro.. Goshh, I think I'll watch all the movies that have been piling up since dunno when.. >.<

And I'm gonna be very very busy cleaning up my house.. I think I news at least one week just to clean my room.. =.= I started cleaning.. Not even quarter of it done.. Had been sneezing non stop.. Cuz of dust

I won't be blogging till 30 November.. I'll be spamming my blog after 30 November.. Don't worry.. Keep visiting my blog kay? :/

Bye! Miss yu guys!

<3yeanli

0 comments: