Sunday, November 15, 2009

Burn fats

Helped my parents to clean the house yesterday.. It's dam tiring.. Need to wipe all the cupboards and drawers.. I'm such a shortie.. Need a very tall ladder to wipe the cupboards.. And I hurt my thumb while cleaning the house ): I wonder how am I gonna take my clothes next time.. It's so high and I'm so short =.= guess someone has to carry me XD

Owhhh btw, I love this view






From upstairs, yu'll be able to see the fish pond.. To kids, it's not a swimming pool.. Don't jump into the water..

Here's a convo with my mum
Me : mummy, what if the kids come and they thought that it's a swimming pool and jump into the pond?

Mummy : that's why la.. Yu all have to jaga them properly..

Me : what?! We all?! It's not our problem kay? We've got so many other things to do..

Mummy : *laughs* I mean yu all have to tell them..

Me : what if they don't listen to us and jump into it?

Mummy : I think I have to buy some tubes and leave it there..

Me : omg mummy! Are yu serious or joking? *laughing like a mad girl*

Mummy : hahaha. That's what comes to my mind

Me : very smart lah yu mummy..

Mummy : now only yu know? Leave some tubes there just to be safe ma

Me : so ugly lah if yu put those tubes there.. The kids will even think that it's a swimming pool cuz of the tubes

That's about it.. Lol.. Hope yu guys have a good laugh.. XD









<3yeanli

P.S. I feel like eating chocolates
P.S.S. 5 days to go (:

0 comments: