Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happie birthday (:

So many people's birthday this month..

Mummy(today) & Aunty(5/11)- happie birthday! Yu're one year wiser.. Wish yu stay healthy, wealthy and pretty forever (: mummy, I love yu always.. Yu're the best, mum! Kuukuu, I love yu too! Yu're the best aunt.. When mummy's not around, yu're here to help us.. I'm happy to have a great family here (:

Kao Fu(7/11)- happie birthday! Stay healthy and wealthy all the time (: if can, bring Isaac to my house during the holidays and I'll help yu to babysit him for FREE XD yu can bring chantal over too.. But she doesn't wants me ):

Elaine Cheng(7/11)- happy 17th birthday girl! Wish yu all the best in yur SPM.. see yu soon! Sorry can't get to go Taiwan with yu this year ): have fun ya..

Jia Qi(7/11)- I miss yu so much! We had such a great time together.. I really can't wait to see yu soon.. I'll never forget every fun times we had.. Once again, happie 14th birthday! Hope yu and ahem stay happy forever XD

Thayyib(8/11)- happie 17yh birthday! Yu're one year older.. Don't be like a small kid anymore XD all the best for SPM.. Don't forget, yu still owe me McD :P



Pressie for all of yu :D

Kayhs that's all ^^

<3yeanli

P.S. 12 days to go

0 comments: