Thursday, December 3, 2009

Genting Highlands

It was so cold at genting.. When I was there, the temperature was about 16-18 celcius.. And I din bring my sweater =.= just brought a scarf.. Was freezing cold.. We can't get to play any rides at the outdoor due to rain and mist.. And my mum bought all park tickets.. Wasted.. So we only played indoor.. Din really played much lol..

We spent most of our time playing arcades.. Was pretty fun.. My brother got so addicted to Animal Kaiser.. 1 game RM5.. so freaking expensive.. My sister, cousin and I played basketball and dunno-what's-the-name-of-the-game.. We earned thousand plus tickets.. Consider not bad cuz it's our first time playing.. Haha XD spent 100 bucks on arcade.. I find playing arcades are waste of money.. Seriously..





P.S. At my old house now.. My aunt applied for streamyx.. So now got Internet (:

0 comments: