Friday, February 19, 2010

Gong Xi Gong Xi

Happie CNY to all my readers. Sorry for the late post cuz I was busy. Went back to my hometown on the 2nd and 3rd day of CNY. Once I reach there, I keep eating non-stop. Every hour I'll look for food. Seriously. My tummy can fit so much. I eat cookies, drink packet drinks, eat prawn crackers, mandarin oranges and etc. Yu know what? I ate half a packet of prawn crackers by myself! Imagine how much mass I'm gonna put on! Brought my muffins back to hometown. And everyone loves it! (:

Ohhh ohhh, my two lil cousin knows my name! Omg. (: I love them so much! I kept sayang them cuz they're so adorable. And they kept playing with my doggie >.<

Enough of crapping. Lol. I'll just post up some pictures



Sowwiiee. Blur. Cuz the cameraman dunno how to use my phone.



Yee sang












Thank yu gong gong and popo for the great dinner (:

See how adorable is my cousins..




















Both of them are wearing my sunglasses! Haha. Aren't they cute?



My doggie wants to wear tooo! Hahahahaha.

That's all.


<3yeanli


P.S hope yu like what i gave yuu (:

0 comments: