Sunday, February 28, 2010

Chap Goh Mei

Today the last day of CNY. So sad ): I'm not done collecting angpow yet! Hahaha. My grandparents and family came over for dinner. Had KFC for lunch and dinner. >.< I mean I had KFC for both lunch and dinner. Haha. The rest, they wanna eat rice.



Fooood~


KFC for me. XD I din had that much kayh? Can't eat so many. >.< After dinner, my dad frens came over to play cards. Lol. That's their tradition. Every year, last day of CNY, they'll head over to my house to gamble. And my dad was very smart. Why? Cuz at the eleventh hour, he called me to go out with my aunt to look for playing cards =.= he wanted a new deck. Wth right?! So we went around to hunt for it and guess what? All the playing cards were sold out! (went to all the 7-Eleven and Petronas) we had no choice but to call Aunty Juanne, tennis fren. Thank gawd she has it. (: Collected some angpows today ^^ <3yeanli

0 comments: