Sunday, January 17, 2010

Open house 2

Had second round open house yesterday.. First round din blog bout it cuz no pictures and were really busy.. Therefore, I'll blog for the second one (: yesterday's open house was for my father's clients and business friends.. The food was superb! It's nicer than the first one >.< there were about 200 guests yesterdy night.. Luckily, the guard helped us with the traffic.. Unlike the first one, where my dad became the police traffic XD

I'll talk about food first <3 had roast duck, butter oat prawns, noodles, fried rice, Satay, desserts and etc.. Of cuz my favorite food is prawns! And not to forget, roast lamb tooo (: *yummy* let the picture describe everything






Lamb! Before roasting






During






After! Ta daaa <3 taste soo good!































Omg.. My favourite! (:






Duck..






Desserts
























Bar server.. Lol.. Cant say bartender cuz there's no bar hereXD haha.. Will talk bout this later.. Two barrels of Tiger Beer

Look at this..





I took the biggest prawn :P I'm such a greedy girl. Haha

Part two is coming soon.. It's gonna be interesting (;


<3yeanli

0 comments: