Saturday, June 27, 2009

Update..

Din update my blog for such a long time >.< Went for Kem Kepimpinan Murid on Wednesday.. Was super duper boring.. Sit till my ass so painful.. Lol.. Anyway, today my mum went to collect my report card.. Haha.. Guess what I got?
28/30
Bad rite? Haha.. I got this position cuz I did not sit for my Bio exam.. So there was a ‘T’ there which means ‘tidak hadir’.. I did not sat for the paper cuz I was sick..

Michael Jackson died yesterday morning(according to our time in Malaysia) Really shocked me when I came down from my room and my dad told me that he died.. I actually didn't wanna go to school but somehow I went XD I feel very scared when I look at Michael Jackson.. He looks really scary.. At the same time, I feel sad too.. He's the 'King of Pop'.. He's so successful! Anyway, rest in peace MJ! Your songs will still be in my heart! :)


Tennis tournament will be at 3 o’clock.. So gtg for now.. Bye <3


<3yeanli

0 comments: