Monday, June 29, 2009

Tourney

My match was at 3 o'clock.. It was so hot~ Even though I applied sunblock, I got sunburn on my face :( Anyway, I lost in the first round.. Played with 13 year old girl.. Got a rank in Malaysia :X she's good though.. I was 30-0 up every game because is a handicap tourney.. Hehe.. I think I played well this time but there were lots of unforced errors >.<.. Just hope that I'll improve my forehand a.s.a.p..

After my sister's match, we went to the driving range to join colin and raj for golf.. It was pretty fun! :D Mandy hits the ball got style le.. XD

Would like to thank Mandy,Michelle,Tsing Yu,Abigail,Sebastian and Raj for the great support! Love yu all :) without yu guys, I wouldn't be so calm.. Honestly, this was my first time being so calm during my match..

Here are some pictures.. Credits to Mandy =D



look! That's me =D haha



Mandy hitting the ball.. Got style weii XD



My opponent.. She serve like a professional tennis player :)



Me serving >.<

Hehe.. That's all for now.. Bye..

Once again, thx yu Mandy for the great support and pictures =D
Thx yu Michelle,Tsing Yu,Abigail,Sebastian and Raj for yur support too! :)

<3yeanli

0 comments: