Monday, April 5, 2010

Flood

Last Friday, it rained heavily. My area was flooded. Went to pick my brother from school and this was what happen



Flood! The water level is half of a motorcycle tyre. My very first time experience a mild flood. Lol!



He got stucked and forced to push his motorbike up



Yu can't even see the road divider








Lunch yesterday. Fish head noodle (:
Owhh, my dad got summon for not wearing seatbelt. And we manage to watch a live action show. Lol! A car got chased by the police for not wearing seatbelt. He din wanna stop by the roadside when he got caught. So the police chased him and my dad followed the police to see what happen. See how KPC we were XD. The guy got caught at last. He got stucked at the toll! Haha. Stupid lar he. The police immediately took out a hand cuff and lock him! Woots XD don't know what happen next. Sighs ): my dad shouldn't go to the 'smart tag' lane. He should have paid manually. Then, we'll be able to see what happen next >.<


<3yeanli

0 comments: