Monday, July 27, 2009

Perlantikan Jawatankuasa Badan Pengawas 2009/2010

Today all the Form 5 prefects resign and all the Form 4 and 3 will take over their duties :( pity us.. haha.. Btw, Congratulations to our new Head Prefect, Nichelle Ng! :) She's gonna be a good leader for our school.. Dun worry, guys! :) Our Assistant Head Prefect is Mustakim.. Congratulations to yu too! :) And to Sangeetha, I know yu didn't expect that yu'll get one of the top 4 post.. Anyway, Congratulations! Yu'll be a very responsible Treasurer, I know :) As for me, the Secretary of the board, I need to do all the paper work and update things to everyone.. Haha.. Before I go and study, would like to congratulate those who get a post for this year and next year.. Hope yu guys will do yur duty properly.. And be more responsible.. Till then, bye!


<3yeanli

P.S will update the photos later.. Need to grab it from Yen Khye XD

0 comments: